The Future of Mold Remediation
Our mold remediation system is a unique system has over 5 years of success here in the Portland Metro area. It’s guaranteed to remove all types of mold, including toxic black mold from your home or building safely. In most cases, home and business owners do not have to relocate while the mold removal process takes place, nor do they have to have drywall and furnishings removed and incur additional reconstruction or refurnishing costs. Most of the time we are in and out in a day. But if mold is left untreated it will continue to grow and cause more damage.
When we’re done removing the mold from your home, an independent air quality test will confirm that Certified Mold Cleaning has done its job.
- Initial Inspection Report ~ Certified Mold Cleaning offers a detailed inspection report for any property that has a problem with mold.The inspection reports will assess the property and determine the cause of the mold in the property. Certified Mold Cleaning provides a systematic approach to detect indoor environmental problems from moisture related defects and provides a solution to remedying the underlying cause of the mold problem and detailed quotation for mold remediation. This includes removal of the visible mold and air-borne mold spores.
- Certified Mold Cleaning offers a quick, affordable solution to your mold problems.Unlike other companies we do not have to remove walls or require you to vacate your home for an extended amount of time. There is 3 step process in treating mold in properties:
- Identify the cause of the problem and fix it
- Remove the visible mold from the property and control the airborne mold spores (Please refer to “Information Sheet – What is Fogging” in resources)
- Treat the property to protect the building from future mold growth.
Often homes can be treated and ready for you to return in the same day.
Certified Mold Cleaning uses non-toxic, biodegradable products allowing us to treat and ready your home for your return the same day.
Certified Mold Cleaning identifies the source of the problem and works with you to provide real solutions to stop the mold growth from reoccurring.
- Air Sample Testing ~ Certified Mold Cleaning can offer Independent Air Sample Testing before and after completing our services through an independent laboratory. Natural amounts of mold spores exist in any outdoor environment. It is only when these mold spores are concentrated in an indoor environment that possible health affects occur. We aim to reduce the indoor mold spore counts to be equal or less then the outdoor mold spore counts. Therefore we can provide an indoor and outdoor sample before starting services and an indoor and outdoor sample after our services are complete.